Posted in A Day In The Life, a1 supplements, Anabolic, Anabolic Steroids, Badass Workout, Best Price Nutrition, Blackstone Labs, bodybuilding supplements, DMZ 2.0 4, Dust EXTREME, Dust v2, Fast Food, Guerilla Chemist, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, How To, Jack3d, PJ Braun, prohormones, Video, Weekly Blog, Workouts
In our 8th installment, PJ Braun, president of Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrition targets the chest with a unique approach to expand and strengthen all areas of the pecs.
Rather than begin from the usual starting point, Braun switches things up to keep your muscles guessing. In this chest-blasting routine, you'll be performing a basic, hardcore chest workout...only you'll be doing it in reverse. By changing the order of the exercises, you'll break from the norm and crush your muscle-building plateaus in the process.
1. Cable Crossovers: 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
2. Incline DB Flys: 4 sets of 12-15 reps.
3. Incline DB Press Superset with Pushups off a bench: 12 reps on the DB Press and failure on pushups.
4. Hammer Strength Chest Press: 4 sets of 10 reps with dropset on final set.
5. Smith Machine Incline Press: 4 sets of 10 reps with dropset on final set.
Be sure to follow Blackstone Labs:
Facebook: Blackstone Labs
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2017 Blackstone Labs.